Airtel 4G bundles are special data plans designed specifically for routers to deliver superfast internet experience on 4G network in locations that have 4G coverage. The bundles are locked to Airtel Routers on 4G network, meaning that the data cannot be consumed outside of Airtel 4G coverage area.
|N5,000||15GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N10,000||40GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N15,000||75GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
|N20,000||120GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||onetouch.ng when connected to the Router|
How to sign up and use Airtel TV app
Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best TV Channels and video-on-demand content from around the world. Airtel TV is available to only Airtel Africa subscribers. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user.
How can I sign up to the service?
– Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
– Launch the app and click “Register”
– Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
– Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
– To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
– Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice