YouTube is an awesome platform with large number of videos for users to watch. For a youtube user, you can also upload your videos for others to watch. and below are few step that will guide you on how to do that.
- To upload videos on YouTube, you need to first create a YouTube Channel, which is normally linked to your gmail ID.
- Once you have logged in, click on the ‘Upward arrow’ on the right-top corner of your page.
- Then create a channel on which all the videos can be uploaded. A channel enables you to create a playlist of videos and also enables YouTubers to subscribe to your videos.
Steps to upload your videos to YouTube
- Go to the YouTube website and click in the upper-right corner (if you’re not already signed into your YouTube account).
- Click the Upload icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, look for the upload section, as shown in the following image.
- You can set your video’s privacy setting by clicking the down arrow in the button.
- Click the Select files to upload button, or drag-and-drop the video.
- You can also upload videos from Google Photos by clicking , next to , in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- While your video uploads, you can add a description, tags and finalize your privacy settings.
- Once you’re done, click the button in the upper-right corner.