My Cafe Shop Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of My Cafe Shop Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the My Cafe Shop Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: My Cafe Shop Mod APK
My Cafe Shop Game – a new highly addictive cooking star game is calling all master chef candidates to take this kitchen game challenge & cook the latest cuisines!
New Easterday Cooking Fever Truck Available Now
Awesome Fast Restaurant Cooking Kitchen Features
– Enjoy 52+ Unique Food In Single Free Cooking Star Game!
– Cook 1800+ Different Recipes For Hungry Food Lovers In Food Game
– Over 3000+ Cafe Cooking Levels To Complete In Cafeland!
– 40 Difficulty Levels In World Cooking Chef Cafeteria
– Fun Master Chef Game Is Free To Play With All-New Kitchen game Play Area
– Manage Multiple Customers In This World Cooking Dash Game
– Upgrade the food, kitchenware in a order up game to pass levels quickly in food games!
– Various Targets For Every Level To Make It Challenging World Kitchen scramble Games
⭐Food games without wifi & internet!⭐
What Makes This Cooking Star Game So Amazing In Free Cooking Madly Game?
– Free Gifts & Spinner For Surprise Rewards & Crazy Chef Card In Food serving Game
– This top-rated kitchen frenzy game offers challenging levels to keep you entertained.
– This Cooking panic is Time-management Cooking games for Adults & Girls.
Download Link for My Cafe Shop Mod APK
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.