Battle Game, Searching for where to download the latest version of Raidfield Battle Mod APK ? you got the right page. Boldtechinfo has provided a secured download link below to download the latest version of the Raidfield Battle Mod APK . Download and enjoy.
Name: Raidfield BattleMod Apk
Raidfield is a battle games that is captivating and interesting, it a war games.
Raidfielda 2 features the following;
– You can play with your friends.
– You can control tanks, planes and turret vehicles.
– Customizable soldier
– Daily Objectives
– 16 Weapons and +40 skins
– 8 Different battlefield heroes
– Legendary WW2 battles
– 4 types of battle vehicles from different countries: USA, Russia, Japan, and Germany!
– In the Conquest mode, you must move on with your unit to win the battle and capture the three regions on the battlefield.
– With the War supply points you will win in the battlefield, you can use the destructive war vehicles on the battlefield.
– World war polygon style battlefields
– With tanks and bombers, you can destroy all the houses on the map.
– You can develop your soldiers, tanks and planes with war supply scores and you can be the wanted soldier of the battlefield.
– Amazing World War 2 experience
Download link for Raidfield Battle Mod Apk
How to Install APK and OBB (Data file) on Your Android Phone?
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First, you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
Wait for the APK to install.
Do not run the application yet.
After a successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
First of all, unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path: External SD Card > Android > Data > “paste the folder here” In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here: External SD Card > Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”
If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Run the APK file now.