How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Forex Affiliate Link
The social media have become a fastest place to grow and develop business of any kind , because is the quickest way to interact and relate with people.
Forex as well is not left behind in this this field many investors are beginning to use the media to promote their forex online.
Money spent on social media advertising increases on daily basis, even when it has to do online forex products. The social media works very well for forex affiliate marketers, as there are a lot of different channels they can choose from.
For Forex affiliate marketer, you must consider which social media channels are the best to either run ads or be active on.
Get your research done. The first thing to find out is where your buyer personas are hanging out and are active. In other words, you have choose social media channels that have good number of pre-existing audience who ade interested in your forex affiliate offer.
You should put eye on AvaPartner’s Forex Affiliates blog because that’s where your target or specific niche of traders and/or investors are.
Social media channels is the right source of both organic and paid traffic.
So set up an attractive profile from the start, be very active, create engaging content, in order to attract both organic traffic and it will increase your conversions when you bring paid traffic.
2. Secondly you need to make sure to tailor your ads around a specific user base. Looking at the competition will also help you target the right audience segments.
3 . Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Linkedin, and Instagram are used by a large number of people interested in the financial world, and in particular, forex.
4. After your research, it is time to get noticed.
Dedication, Consistency and Engagement- these are the basic key to social media success.
To keep your audience engaged!
Keep an active social media account, posting regularly, and engaging with your audience will help you gain authority as an expert in the Forex and CFD niche and will certainly expand your social network.
5. There is no better way to convert traffic then by focusing on your buyer personas challenges and then providing them solutions that will give them the best value they are seeking!
Many forex affiliates miss out on important step in marketing which is to define their buyer personas. May be this takes a lot of time in the initial stages of your campaign, but it will be well worth it in the long run!
This help a marketers in general from average ones-understanding first your buyer persona and their needs!
6. Social Listening – use it as part of your research
By listening or rather social listening, you will be able to create content that your followers want, and accordingly, come up with new ways to target your buyer personas based on the forex and trading industry trends. Social listening.
keywords you want to target, find the hottest topics, and see what the competitors or other successful forex affiliates are doing. All this helps you gain insights and act on those very opportunities.
6. Mention.com is a great tool that will help you with social listening!
The Forex markets, for example, are heavily influenced by financial news and major world events. So be updated your social media following is to stay abreast with the latest financial news by sharing and commenting on the latest news that impacts the financial markets and creates excellent trading opportunities.
7. The more you keep sharing and are active on your social media channel you have chosen to focus on, you’ll find that more people in the trading and forex industry will see your forex affiliate links, and then they will likely to share your posts and valuable info.
8. Any type of advertising requires you to spend some money upfront, it’s pretty amazing how one single, well-targeted ad can actually generate you high ROI (Return on Investment). Just make sure to focus in on a specific group, so instead of advertising to a wide audience in an impersonal way, tools such as Facebook Lead Ads will allow you to place your ads in front of a highly selective audience.
Using different filters, en able to ensure that your advertising efforts and investment will be only spent on the most qualified leads.
9. Do split testing; Always test your ads to see how well they are performing so you can constantly grow and improve your conversion rates. It’s necessary to understand how and why your ad campaign is performing. This way, you’ll be able to gain great insights into what’s working well and what’s not.
You can run paid adverts which should be targeted to your specific buyer persona- let’s say people who are interested in making money by trading cryptocurrencies, and they can do this by trading CFDs. Facebook Ads can be incredibly effective when they are done correctly, and your research is done diligently.
Afterward, you will be able to sell to people in the group by placing your link so they can sign up through it.
Hope this was helpful.
Credit: by Suomi